Returns & Exchanges
You can return a product for free for up to 30 days from the date of purchase. After 30 days from the purchase date, a refund cannot be offered. Your order date can be found in your email confirmation that was received upon initial purchase. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unworn and unwashed (free of any stains from makeup, deodorant, hair, or wear) and in original packaging.
To Process a Return: Domestic and International Customers:
Please email email@example.com with your order number and details and we will be happy to assist in processing return requests.
Before you Process a Return:
- By issuing a return to Prevail Merch, you agree to the terms of the Return Policy.
- If the return does not meet the criteria above, the return will be rejected and discarded by Prevail Merch and a refund will not be issued.
- Prevail Merch will not send back rejected merchandise to the customer.
- If you are returning a “gift”, you will need the zip code to the shipping address and order number used to place the order.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Prevail Merch does not hold or accept responsibility for packages or items lost, stolen, or stuck in transit when being delivered back to our distribution center.
Damaged items must be reported/emailed within 3 days of receipt with photos attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. If not reported within 3 days, we will not issue replacements. Prevail Merch is not responsible for normal wear and tear to items purchased and will not issue a new item outside of the 3 day window of receiving the item.
If you have received an incorrect item, please contact email@example.com within 3 days of receiving your order with a picture of the items and packing slip.
Considered “final sale” and may not be returned for store credit or a refund.
- Gift cards
- Products considered "Final Sale" (as indicated on the product page)
Because we can't ensure our customers will be issued the style/size they desire by the time their returned items come back to the distribution center, we are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail. By processing a return through our Customer Support and sending your items back, you will receive a refund once the return has been approved. Prevail Merch is not responsible for the cost of shipping items back to our Distribution Center or the cost of shipping a new order once your return has been processed.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns:
Prevail Merch reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing”.
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items, or potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
- Prevail Merch items sent to our distribution center without a return processed through firstname.lastname@example.org will be discarded upon receipt and will not be refunded.
Similarly, Prevail Merch reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Refunds for Returns:
Please note that the original shipping fees are non-refundable and the cost of the return shipping label is the customer’s responsibility.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. If you are approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment within 5-10 business days.
If you used store credit or a gift card to make a purchase and returned items from your order, you will be refunded back on the store credit/gift card. There will be no monetary exchange for returned or canceled orders made with a store credit or a gift card.